03 May 2005

Arts all over

Well, I'm afraid I will turn this blog into a photoblog... shame on me for my lack of interest to write. Having said that, the photos I post here are also part of my experience living in this city. I only have one more year to go before they kick me out of here, back to my beloved hometown.

Last week I took a walk in the southern side of the city. The area is quite new, and I think it will become a new tourist precinct (not that this city doesn't have many of them). What attracted me so much was the many unique art pieces there. This area have been an open air art museum if you can say that. But many of this arts are for sale. Here are a couple of arts shown there.




What's that on the tree? Is it a bird? Is it a fruit? No, it's a cow!
-



How's the connection between turtle and the world? Very fragile.

Quite unique eh? By the way, the turtle is for sale, but the cow's not. I think because the cow has become a landmark of the area.

No comments: